The Warriors Community Foundation exists to help build a legacy for sport, education, health and social cohesion across the communities within our reach.
We utilise our brand, iconic status, players and professional staff to engage and inspire young people through the power of sport to live an active, healthy and rewarding lifestyle.
- We specialise in working with young people disengaged from mainstream education or those who have suffered trauma and have learning issues
- We engage in workshops with young people to help them make positive life choices
- We are an inclusive rugby club and specialise in adapted games for people with mental health issues, physical disabilities and people who have become isolated within their community
- We provide a positive and safe learning environment for some of the hardest to reach young people who are not in education, employment or training by providing ‘real’ qualifications with positive outcomes with specialist staff
- We work with schools, clubs and on street corners in areas of highest need to increase participation in sport
- We work with people who struggle with their mental health including people living with Dementia
Thank you for supporting our work by becoming a goalgiver.